Bear is a beautiful and flexible writing app for note-taking and prose, both on the go for iOS devices and for the Mac OS desktop.
- Stay organized by linking notes to each other.
- Use hashtags to organize and add context to notes.
- Notes are stored in plain text, easily portable.
- Focus mode to keep you on track.
- Advanced markdown with full in-line image support
- Powerful search to easily find notes with Search Trigge.
• Rich previews while writing so you see prose, not code
• Advanced Markup Editor that supports and highlights over 20 programming languages
• Use Cross-Note Links to build a body of work, quickly reference other notes, and more
• Quickly add todos to individual notes to keep yourself on task
• Multiple export options including HTML, PDF, DOCX, MD, JPG, and more
• Smart Data Recognition of elements like links, emails, addresses, colors, and more to come
• One-tap formatting on iPhone and iPad with a custom shortcut bar
• Focus Mode hides notes and other options when it matters
• All your notes are stored in plain text for the ultimate in portability
• Effortless, secure, and private multi-device sync via iCloud
• Regular updates to keep you and your writing current
Google Keep has several features including color coding notes, inserting images, creating lists, geo-fencing, shareable notes, and search by color.Free
A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.Free
The easy way to write Markdown and rich text on your Mac and iDevicesFree
Know any more alternatives to Bear?Add an application