Turn Off the Lights for Desktop is a powerful, helpful app to dim your whole desktop and protect your eyes at night. Turn Off the Lights for Desktop allows you to work, play in a dark environment without damaging your eyes. And helps you to reduce eye strains and radiation by breaking the brightness limit of your screen settings.
The simplicity in this app let’s you dim the screen with one click on the lamp button. And two finger click, you get a quick settings menu to change the color and the opacity value of the dark layer.
Turn Off the Lights has helped more then 2 millions users on the browser platform such as Google Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Maxthon. It’s an unique browser extension that create an comfort video watch experience in your web browser.
That works on YouTube, vimeo, dailymotion, twitch.tv, youku etc.Turn Off the Lights is designed and engineered from the ground up for the Mac OS X Yosemite. Working people, journalist, educators, students and anyone can use this app.
It will make the screen much more comfortable to use at day and night.Features:
* One click on the lamp button to dim the page
* Support multiple monitors screens
* Customize the layer tint color/image/video, opacity value up to 100%, keyboard shortcuts
* Option to start automatically with your computer
* Option to play video layer on to top of your desktop screen
* Option to shows a spotlight around your mouse cursor
* Option fade effects
* Option to focus the app in front of the black layer
* Advanced Eye Protection plannerQuality and Service:
* Built for OS X Yosemite
* No subscription or other fees
* Available in many languages
Know any more alternatives to Turn Off the Lights for Desktop?Add an application